Reconstruction of sand filters - Synthesia, Pardubice - Semtín, Czech Republic
Client: Synthesia, a.s., Semtín, Pardubice, Czech Republic
Equipment and performance:
Reconstruction of sand filters in the ZL5 / III building. The work took place during operation and the purpose was to ensure the operation of Sand Filtration in automatic mode. Sand filtration capacity after reconstruction is 5 x 75 m3 / h. This is a turnkey delivery, according to the scope below:
- Elaboration of project implementation documentation of the machine part.
- Elaboration of project implementation documentation of electrical part.
- Delivery of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Assembly of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Commissioning and staff training.
In operation from 11/2017.